And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6 NIV
Questions to consider
- How would you describe your personal God seeking faith?
- What examples would you give to illustrate that you are a person who is living by faith?
- How would you define faith? Are you living by that definition?
- If faith is essential to pleasing God, how much of it defines your actions and choices?
- How would you teach faith to another person?
- Would your faith level place you at the “pleasing God” level?
Faith is responding to God’s invitation. What is He asking of you to do? Forgive? Give? Change locations? Initiate a conversation?
May you be blessed to follow His leading in your life. Walking and living by faith is the greatest adventure of all time…enjoy the journey.
Blessings Love Y’all